Trend Watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Racist taunt OK, but only from friends: Symonds

He said he will tolerate comments on his Aborigine heritage only from friends and Harbhajan is not one of them. "If you know me well you can have a joke to me about anything and any part of racism and I will laugh. I am not sensitive about it, but if I am not your friend, if you are an opposition player or something like that, it is unacceptable, Ahead of the Perth Test against India, Symonds declared he could tolerate racism - but only from those he knew. However, Symonds said some rival cricketers could afford to make a racist comment without raising his ire. "Even with opposition players, if I do know them well and they want to joke about something like that, it doesn't stir me up so what's happened is something I and the Australian boys have taken very seriously,”

No comments:

 
USBTurntable WhiteWalls
ss_blog_claim=80c85ef4e4859d9040902b5558d2b0e3 ss_blog_claim=80c85ef4e4859d9040902b5558d2b0e3 http://tinyurl.com/dh38b7