Trend Watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Saturday, January 12, 2008

KIDS LETTER TO GOD


PUZZLEMENTS, DILEMMAS, AND OTHER IMPONDERABLES


Dear God, On halloween I am going to wear a devil's costume. Is that
all right with you? Marnie
Dear God, Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an
accident. Norma
Dear God, I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is
that ok? Neil
Dear God, I would like to know why all the things you said are in red? Joanne
Dear God My grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy. How
far back do you go? Love, Dennis

FERVENT WISHES, SUGGESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS

Dear God, Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a
puppy. Joyce
Dear God, It rained for are whole vacation and is my father mad! He
said some things about you that people are not supposed to say,
but I hope you will not hurt him anyway. Your friend But I am not going
to tell you who I am.

Dear God, If you give me genie lamp like Alladin I will give you
anything you want except my money or my chess set. Raphael
Dear God, My brother is a rat. You should give him a tail. Ha ha. Danny
Dear God, I want to be just like my daddy when I get big but not with
so much hair all over. Sam


APPROVALS, CONFIDENCES AND THANKS



Dear God ,You don't have to worry about me. I always look both ways. Dean
Dear God, I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the
world There are ony 4 people in our family and I can never do it. Nan
Dear God, My brother told me about being born but it doesn't sound
right. Marsha

Dear God, I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well I just
want you to know but I am not just saying that because you are God. Charles

No comments:

 
USBTurntable WhiteWalls
ss_blog_claim=80c85ef4e4859d9040902b5558d2b0e3 ss_blog_claim=80c85ef4e4859d9040902b5558d2b0e3 http://tinyurl.com/dh38b7