Trend Watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Sunday, January 27, 2008

a great day for pathan

Pathan termed the Adelaide Oval as the venue which brings happy tidings for him. He started his career here four years ago and his 100th Test wicket also came here."This is where I took my first wicket and when I came on this morning I wanted to make it special by taking my 100th here,Pathan dismissed outgoing Australian wicket-keeper Adam Gilchrist for his 100th scalp and said the effort with the ball was more special than scoring 1,000 runs."This is certainly more enjoyable and special,In all, Pathan bowled 36 overs and picked up three wickets and despite the hard slog, didn't mind turning out to open the innings again for the second time."When Anil bhai asked me to open I knew all these things are going to happen. After bowling, I knew it would be a bit more difficult to bat,"But I was up for it. It's not easy to play Test cricket, it's a test of character. The last six months have been critical for me. I did make a comeback but I really wanted to play Test cricket. The last two games have been good for me," he added.Pathan had good things to say about young Ishant Sharma whose bowling on this tour has been a revelation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheap bad debt bridging loans UK are secured in nature and every UK adult is eligible to it. You require putting some collateral against the money borrowed. It facilitates the people with bad debt and credit history to buy their chosen property with the financial aid and pay off the loans once they are able sell out their current property. The guarantee can be your property to be bought or it can be the property to be sold. It's loan and is not supposed to be used to materialize other personal desires.To know more about commercial bridging loans UK, personal bridging loans, quick bridging loans, cheap bridging loans visit http://www.cheapbridgingloans.co.uk

 
USBTurntable WhiteWalls
ss_blog_claim=80c85ef4e4859d9040902b5558d2b0e3 ss_blog_claim=80c85ef4e4859d9040902b5558d2b0e3 http://tinyurl.com/dh38b7