Trend Watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Scolari

The Blues are back on the training ground following their Asian tour and Brazilian boss Scolari is putting the finishing touches to preparations for his first season in charge.He told ChelseaTV: "I need to work more on free-kicks because on the tour I did not have the chance to work with this. Now I want more options for the players, for the team, and this area is my focus."Former Portugal boss Scolari has completed a month in his new job following Euro 2008 and is happy with the progress he has made in that time."Now I have more confidence," he said. "I play four games and I know more my players. These two weeks with the players are very important to me."I know very well the players now, their reactions. I have had one month with the players, every day together. Now I have more choice than before."Scolari also hailed the attitude of his players, adding: "They surprise me in one question - they are very professional. I never saw in my life players more professional than these players. Brilliant."

No comments:

 
USBTurntable WhiteWalls
ss_blog_claim=80c85ef4e4859d9040902b5558d2b0e3 ss_blog_claim=80c85ef4e4859d9040902b5558d2b0e3 http://tinyurl.com/dh38b7